MyCall uses Telia's mobile network. Have a look at the coverage in the coverage map below. You can find your area by searching for the city or address.
Depending on the model of your phone the network on your phone can come up as Telia N or MyCall.
Speed can vary depending on different factors:
- If you are inside or outside
- Thick walls (like brick, concrete, etc) can slow down the speed
- Good speed need good 3G or 4G coverage in the area you are.
- Many mobile users who "fight" about the capacity in the same area can lower the expected speed.
- The speed is best where it is short distance to the cell tower.
- To achieve theoretical maximum speed your phone must support 4G+.